Wedding Songs with the most plays over the past month
We allow all of our music to be streamed for free, & we have a history of the number of plays. We’ll try to keep this list updated as we introduce new songs and albums. If you’re keeping score, it might be interesting to note that our site SEO/site manager guy used #1 on the list as the first dance song at his wedding not so long ago… & #2 is a family favorite with the music guy responsible for all the music you hear at WMP.
- You and Me (piano) The smash hit from Lifehouse
- Storybook Love from the cult movie “The Princess Bride”
- Bless The Broken Road as popularized by Rascal Flatts
- Pachelbel’s Canon ~ perennial favorite the last 20 years.
- Spring by Vivaldi (Four Seasons)
- Only Hope (Mandy Moore) Piano Solo (originally recorded by Switchfoot)
- The Prayer as recorded by Celine Dion, Josh Groban, and countless other artists
- From This Moment
- Wedding March | Here Comes The Bride Piano a kinder, gentler version of the traditional ‘bridal chorus’
- Wedding March Mendelssohn
If we’re counting all the variations we offer for the Bridal Chorus (Wedding March), and the times each of those has been played, it wins the most plays award hands down!