Thinking about the Bridal Chorus for your bridal processional? This is the song that links you to the past – perhaps to your mother, or grandmother, or other family members or friends who have walked the aisle to this most well known wedding tune. The familiar strains of “Here Comes The Bride” has a definite emotional meaning and history for many of us.
In the interest of meeting your need for other music styles, we offer:
- Wedding March Mp3 Piano - a very short gentle piano arrangement
- Romantic String Quartet (2 versions)
- Reflective & Romantic Piano Solo
- Shorter version of the “reflective piano”
- Traditional Pipe Organ
- Traditional Piano Arrangement
- Violin Solo with Piano and Orchestra accompaniment
In addition to the gentler piano in a couple different lengths, we have the traditional piano in a few different timings.
This is becoming a very popular page for our website, so by the time you read this it’s very possible there will be a couple more musical treatments of the Bridal Chorus for you to consider.
To listen to all versions of the Bridal Chorus, click on this link.
update: we have added a couple more options for your bridal processional: two orchestral versions of the Wedding March (Bridal Chorus).