You can enjoy artistic and poignant solos by Samuel Lawton on our Processionals: Brides and Bridesmaids album.
Regarding Wedding Violin Music and Samuel Lawton: Yesterday I attended a small slavic/russian church in Indianapolis and spoke with Don and Molly Lawton, whose claim to fame at the moment is that they happen to be the parents of our featured violinist, Samuel Lawton.
Samuel is an accomplished violinist who claims the drum set is his primary instrument – but after you’ve listened to his passionate performances on these wedding processionals, preludes, and ceremony songs, you won’t be buying it. Well, we think you will be ‘buying it’ but you won’t be “buying it.” Right.
I couldn’t recall with certainty the 6 or 7 songs he played on, so I’m going to find them and post them for those who know Samuel Lawton, just love wedding violin music, or solo violin in general. *Wheel of Fortune music playing in the background…*
Okay, I believe I tracked all of them down:
- Meditation from Thais (can I say I am in love with this rapturous song)
- The Swan (from Swan Lake, the Tchaikovsky ballet)
- The Prayer ( contemporary song performed by Celine Dion and others)
- For The Beauty Of The Earth (a joyful wedding hymn)
- The Lord’s Prayer
- Gentle Shepherd (a familliar wedding song/prayer)
Thanks again to Samuel for his stirring performances on these wonderful wedding violin music selections!