Wedding Music albums & songs now available for download:
- Processionals for Brides and Bridesmaids
- A Wedding Music Samples Album with short examples of about 70 Classic and Contemporary selections.
- Classic Love Songs – Instrumental music perfect for prelude, processional, recessional, reception, or rehearsal dinner background music.
- Wedding Hymns
- Storybook Love, including a shortened version that starts with the familiar guitar theme for bridal processionals
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring, in many different lengths
- Pachelbel’s Canon in D, in many different lengths
- Meditation from Thais – violin and orchestra, a hauntingly beautiful, less common processional choice
- God Bless The Broken Road, piano solo
- From This Moment, piano solo
- All People That On Earth Do Dwell for orchestra and pipe organ
- The King Of Love My Shepherd Is
- Longer Than
- Trumpet Voluntary by Clarke, in many different timings
- Unchained Melody, piano solo
- Morning by Grieg, another less used but beautiful processional
- The Prayer, for the wedding ceremony or as a prelude
- I Can’t Help Falling In Love
- Panis Angelicus, ancient hymn
- Gentle Shepherd, violin and orchestra
- Unforgettable, piano solo
We have wedding recessionals and postludes available for download as well, and will have many more soon.
As you listen through the beautiful music choices we have for wedding music downloads, we would love to hear your input about songs you would like us to add to our repertoire. Also, please consider adding your thoughts and comments to one of our blog posts – that way, others can benefit from your knowledge, preferences, and opinions.
Don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know how we can help to make your wedding music search simpler and remove just a little of the hassle and busy work associated with preparations for this monumental event! Oh, and congratulations! May your wedding and marriage be beautiful and blessed…and by all means, if there are any problems with your downloads, or if for ANY reason you are dissatisfied with our music, we want to know about it, so we can make it right.