The Wedding Music Samples album has been released (January 2011). Songs added in the last few days to the site and the samples album:
- All You Need Is Love (Beatles, originally)
- I Do (Cherish You), from the Mark Willis recording
- Happy Together ( originally by the Turtles) – This is a Perfect Recessional arrangement!
- The Hallelujah Chorus – Handel, from the Messiah
- When I’m 64 (from Abbey Road by the Beatles)
- O Mio Caro Babbino – from a Puccini opera; familiar as an Andre Bocelli song to some
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand – Great Recessional Version of this classic!
- Ave Marie – another version of this classic song (there are versions by Bach, Gounod, Schubert, Caccini, Telemann, Bruckner, Verdi, Rossinin, Josquin des Prez, Mascagni, Rachmaninoff and many others)
- Evening Prayer – (by Humperdinck)
- Rondeau by Mouret - a piano solo
- Prelude in D♭ by Chopin
We’ve limited the number of wedding music samples we offer – if all versions of all songs we offer were represented, it would be too long to be practical for its intended use – a simple, streamlined way to listen to dozens of the best wedding music songs in one sitting, to aid in wedding music planning.
Lo How A Rose ‘Ere Blooming is the only wedding hymn that has been added recently – and probably will be used infrequently outside of winter weddings, but it is one of the most beautiful and staid Christmas songs.
Update: You can listen to these Wedding Music Samples on our site now, whereas before, they lived on the Bandcamp music site.